- Developed content strategy for new university-wide news website, including development of style guide and taxonomy. Also crafted recommendations for treatment of news on homepage and top-level pages of newly relaunched university website.
- Developed strategic copy and student/alumni profiles for new landing pages (Why You Learn, How You Learn, When You Graduate, and Where You Learn
- Launched and managed university’s top-level Twitter (2008), Facebook (2008) and Foursquare account (2010)
- Launched Jumble blog (2009), curating user-generated content
News and Communications
- Team lead for Tufts Now, university news and events hub, launched in 2011. Roles include writing, editing, editorial strategy and interface design.
- Writer and Editor for Tufts E-News publication (2005-2011)
- Conceptualized and designed interface for Social Media Hub, launched in 2010
- Helped draft requirements and ran usability testing for university events calendar, launched in 2011
- Served on committee for 2009 homepage and top-level page redesign
- Wrote several feature stories for Tufts news properties (web and print)
- Developed editorial style guides for web content (adapting an existing style guide for alumni publications) and social media content.
- Developed and delivered a two-course series of presentations on social media for Tufts staff